Our Verifone integration enables you to connect Evopos with your Verifone Terminal.
This enables Evopos to pass the transaction or payment amount to the terminal giving increased security and efficiency.
- Verifone VX series with Ethernet connection
- Terminal IP Address
- Terminal Username & Password
- Account ID
We need to enter the credentials for the Verifone terminal so Evopos can communicate with it.
- Navigate to Settings\Integrations
- Create a New Integration and give it a name eg: (Verifone Terminal Front Counter)
- Select the Verifone Terminal option from the format drop down list
- Enter the terminal credentials
- Enter the ID's of the workstations you wish to connect to this terminal separated by a comma eg: 1,3,12
- You can find the workstation ID by navigating to Settings\Workstations
- Select the drop down list next to the workstation heading
- The ID field will be displayed for each workstation
- Select the payment method for the terminal (Cards)
- Click Save