How It Works
EVOPOS allows you to book parts, labour and non stock items as an internal costs or credits against a unit.
You can use this for:
- PD / Pre delivery
- Refurbishment / Recondition
You have a method of costing option allowing you to set retail or cost and markups.
Internal transactions do not effect sales or tax figures.
Processing Internal Transaction
- Build your transaction in the sales screen as per usual, you can enter jobs, items etc.
- Select the Finish option
- Select the Internal option on the left menu
- There are 3 options for Sales Units
- After selecting one of the option you will have a field to enter the stock no
- Enter or search for the unit you wish to book the internal transaction to
- Select you method of costing.
- Click Save
You can see any pre/post sale expenses in Items\Units.
You can also produce a report for each unit listing all the pre/post sale expenses.