Integration is no longer available for new users
How it Works
Evopos is able to communicate with your BigCommerce website to download orders into Evopos as sales orders.
Evopos will download orders based on a date criteria so orders are not downloaded twice.
The order download can be initiated manually or on a schedule.
- Navigate to Sales\Recall\Sales Orders
- Select the Get Web Orders option from the side menu
- Select your BigCommerce website from the drop down list
- Click OK to start download
BigCommerce Orders will be imported as Evopos Sales Orders, Evopos will take items out of stock and allocate them to the sales order.
Once your orders have downloaded you would follow Sales Order Processing to invoice and take payment.
Setting Up the Integration
There are two parts to setting up the integration, firstly we will need to get the BigCommerce API credentials, we will then enter those credentials into Evopos.
To get an API token, complete the following steps.
- Log into the store.
- Click Setup & Tools.
- Select Legacy API Accounts.
- Click Create a Legacy API Account.
- Type the name of the user in the Username box.
- Copy the contents of the API Path box and paste this value into a text editor.
- Copy the contents of the API Token box and paste this value into a text editor.
- Click the Save button.
- Provide the user name, API base path, and API token to the app developer using a secure channel.
- Navigate to Settings\Integrations
- Create a New Integration and give it a name (Magento)
- Ensure you have an Integration with the format of: 'BigCommerce Web store'. If not, create a new Integration and set the format.
- Enter the API details
- Click Save