Our Prospects & Leads section allows you track and manage all of your interactions with each contact in a detailed list.
Prospects are potential or existing customers that are qualified to purchase a product or service.
Leads are new opportunities that are not yet qualified.
Each contact has a status which determines what stage they are at.
- New - For new leads that have been imported or entered into EVOPOS
- Contacted - When you have contacted the new lead
- Connected - When you have connected with the lead
- Open - When the lead is qualified and becomes a prospect
- Closing - When the prospect has been quoted and is going ahead
- Customer - When the prospect has been invoiced
- Unqualified - If the lead is unqualified
The subject is a brief description of what the prospect is interested in.
The summary is a description of the prospect that should include key details that are helpful to establish a good relationship and give any user an understanding of the prospect and their needs.
The value or revenue generated by winning a deal with the prospect
Target Date - A target of when the prospect becomes a customer.
Origin Date - The date of when the contact became a prospect
Last Event - The date of the last interaction with the prospect
Next Event - The date of the next event for the prospect
An event is a way to record an interaction with the prospect, or an event that relates to a quote or deal.
Events can be created manually through the New Event button, they are also triggered when saving a quote or updating a deal.
You can easily create a follow up Task when saving an event.
Depending on your business type and sales process will determine the workflow you use to manage your prospects & leads.
You can create a prospect in 3 different ways:
- Manually create in CRM\Prospects
- Import from file or integration
- You are prompted when saving a quote
- Click the new button in CRM\Prospects
- Choose a contact
- Enter the event details and set other fields.
We update the prospect through adding events, you can also update the prospect manually by editing any of the fields.