Evopos has 3 features within our Husqvarna integration.
- Husqvarna Price File - Import Husqvarna pricing
- EDI Ordering - Upload Order file to Husqvarna Australia
- Husqvarna Web EPC - Lookup Husqvarna parts and fitment using online parts fiche
Husqvarna Web EPC
Evopos can pull information from the public Husqvarna web EPC, there are 4 ways you can access the web EPC.
- Sales - Create a pick list and import it directly into Evopos.
- Sales - Part fitment/usage lookup
- Stock Items - Part fitment/usage lookup
- Units - Lookup unit by VIN
- Type EPCHusqvarna into the sales screen to display the EPC
- Enter a Husqvarna part into sales - (Husqvarna Part must have the brand set tot Husqvarna)
- Select the Fitment tab in the top right hand side
- Select the Web EPC option
- Evopos EPC will open with a page displaying the fitment list.
Unit lookup by VIN
- Find a Husqvarna unit in Unit Main Details (Make must be Husqvarna)
- Select the Fitment tab in the bottom right
- Click the Web EPC option
Husqvarna Price File
Download from Husqvarna Dealer Net web site.
Evopos uses the OPEA format for importing the Husqvarna price file.
Discount codes can be obtained from Husqvarna.
Download from Evopos Portal.
EDI Ordering - Husqvarna Australia
Evopos can export your purchase order into a file which you can then upload to Husqvarna.
Evopos will choose the EDI format if Husqvarna is found in the supplier name on your purchase order.
Export the Order
Create the Purchase order in Evopos as normal.
When you save a Purchase Order the default option should be ‘Send to File’ and a file will be created eg: C:\Evopos\Orders\PO_0.txt
You can then select the Upload Order file option from the Husqvarna Dealer web site.